Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Short Update

I don't have time to give you all the details on Paris; I'll do that tomorrow. I just wanted to give a little update to let you know a few things.

First of all, I'm in undeniable love with Paris. It's everything and more than I imagined it would be!

Secondly, we fly out of Paris at 2:50pm tomorrow and will arrive in Prague at 4:25pm. Our classmates and professors will arrive the next day, and we will move in to our apartment that we'll be in for the month.

Lastly, I am oh so happy :) and thankful to be doing and seeing all that I am. I am EXTREMELY blessed!

I will give you a big update tomorrow and tell you all about my love for Paris... (like probably too much lol). Good night from France y'all!

Amy


It's my momma's birthday; so if you haven't already, go tell her happy birthday and that you and I love her!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment